.:Up Next With Jane & Maura:.

Welcome to the ORIGINAL Rizzles blog! Often imitated, never duplicated!

Follow @JaneRizzoli & @MauraIsles on Twitter!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

DVDs Are Coming!


Ladies, the wait is over! The announcement has been made. According to Diskdish.com:

TNT’s newest female cop show (after the fun and popular The Closer), Rizzoli & Isles debuts on DVD on June 28 from Warner Home Video.

Who here is excited? Who is going to buy it? Who is already standing in line waiting to get their copy? That's what we thought. We're proud of your girls. Rizzles love to all!

10 comments:

  1. Can't wait (even though I have it from i-tunes on my i-phone). I just hope they included some bloopers & commentary by Sasha & Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about blu-ray?

    ReplyDelete
  3. all regions or just region 1?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...want it. Now. Too bad I live in a country where it'll probably take another few months at the end of June. Or do dvd's get in stores the same time, no matter where you live?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw man! It's going to take them FOREVER to get these DVDs to Australia in Region 4! And I still can't believe that we have to wait soooooooo long for the new season to start! I'm hanging here...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please tell me that someone will be putting any and all extras up on YouTube, or at least somewhere where those of us who can't get the dvd can see it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. best news i've heard all day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As far as I'm aware, this release is just for the States. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's now on amazon, available for pre-order. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. already pre-ordered my copy and I can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete