.:Up Next With Jane & Maura:.

Welcome to the ORIGINAL Rizzles blog! Often imitated, never duplicated!

Follow @JaneRizzoli & @MauraIsles on Twitter!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Filming Starts, and We're All Giddy!

Well, technically, filming hasn't started quite yet. Yesterday, our favorite actresses were in LA doing the test shooting and getting back into the swing of things.

As you can see from Sasha's expression, everyone's pretty excited about it!

(From Sasha Alexander's Twitter Feed)

The ladies had nothing but fun to things to say about their return. Sash (isn't it that a fun shortening of Ms. Alexander's name?), said it was, "so much fun! Great to see everyone again!" Angie, for her part, was just as much fun. At the end of the day, she tweeted, "Done w/ camera, makeup,hair tests & script read thru... LORD, I love my cast mates!!!"

Needless to say, we're all very excited, and we can't wait to see what season two holds in store!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not liking the recent spoilers I've read. I hope the love interests don't get in the way of their relationship and the subtext.

    It's dampened my excitement a little unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete