.:Up Next With Jane & Maura:.

Welcome to the ORIGINAL Rizzles blog! Often imitated, never duplicated!

Follow @JaneRizzoli & @MauraIsles on Twitter!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Some Fun Stuff (Sort of) SPOILERS

If you can get past the first part where we have to rewatch that thing we don't like to talk about, SashaFansOnline has reposted a fund little video from TNT about season two. Go check it out! Or, you can go have a look at it on TNT's promo site for their new summer season here.

From the Video
A word from Janet Tamaro, Executive Producer

The first thing I want to tell you is that, whatever you're reading about these new characters, it's not true. So, if you really want to know what's going on, watch the show or give me a call. Jane and Maura are the stars of our show... Oh! I gave it away! Jane survives! I love reading viewers saying, "Did she... did she die?" Well, if she died, I would not be in this office. I wouldn't have much to do all day long, would I? So... no. Jane is alive. She's so alive and well that in the season opener Jane will reconnect romantically with a high school boyfriend, which is going to be a very fun episode. We're going to give both Jane and Maura some romantic, um... let's just say "hook ups". I think they're not ready for a fiancee or a long-term relationship. I don't... I don't think I want to go there with them yet. As far as the new characters go, nobody is going to take the place of our beloved Jane Rizzoli or Maura Isles or Vince Korsak or Detective Frost or Frankie, Jr. or Mom, Angela, or Tommy Rizzoli the youngest Rizzoli who is going to be showing up maybe episode three or four with all of his baggage and all of his troubles and his charisma and charm, and do that thing that the youngest sibling does, which is to rock the boat in the family.

1 comment:

  1. Love to know which actor is going to play Tommy. And the hookups sound pretty cool, too.

    ReplyDelete