Without further ado, the Rizzoli & Isles drinking game as given to us by cherrygrrl.com
The rules are fairly simple: one drink/shot of your choice every time one of the following criteria is met. In order to avoid inducing mass liver failure, you can limit the game to a 5 shot maximum. Knock one back every time:
1. Either Rizzoli or Isles tries to forcibly/awkwardly set the other up with a man, usually after spending the evening talk about each other – this also includes nudging each other to date someone of the male persuasion right at the end of a long, intimate scene between them.
2. Engaging in any stereotypical lesbian behavior – including softball, home repair, etc.
3. Friends/parents/relatives of Rizzoli and Isles trying to set them up with people other than each other.
4. Intimate dinners – including restaurant variety, home variety, and in any case where one cooks for the other and there are candles and wine present.
5. Sleeping in the same bed/couch/squad car – bonus, 2 shots.
6. Stares lasting longer than 3 seconds.
7. Adorable bickering which generally relates to sexual tension (use your best lesbian discretion).
8. One of them saying, “I’ll come along,” in a situation where she need not be present, and providing a dumb, unrelated reason for it. Example, “I’m going to interrogate a suspect.” “I’ll come…I’ve always liked the peanut M&Ms in the break room.”
9. Going out for drinks together and rebuffing/eliminating any and all male interaction.
10. Any character telling Rizzoli & Isles they “make a great team” with a straight face.
11. Complaining to each other about their inability to find a compatible mate, all while being completely compatible mates.
12. Rescuing/saving/protecting one another above and beyond the call of duty, especially when it involves excessive hugging and touching.
13. Touching hands for any extended length.