.:Up Next With Jane & Maura:.

Welcome to the ORIGINAL Rizzles blog! Often imitated, never duplicated!

Follow @JaneRizzoli & @MauraIsles on Twitter!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Poll is up on the right side of the blog page. Go tell us.

We wonder where all of you girls are. Where do you come from? We want to know! We've placed a poll on the right side of the blog page. Have a look and vote. If it's other, come back here and tell us where you are in the world.

Let's show our international Rizzles pride!

21 comments:

  1. I'm from the Netherlands :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a shame you don't allow dual answers, since I'm sure that a disproportionately high number of readers can claim heritage from Lesbos. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm, where i live and where i'm from are two separate answers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Orleans, Louisiana best place in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was born in San Antonio TX but I moved so now I live in Dallas TX.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ¿Los "Otros" sumamos el 10% y ni siquiera podemos ser nombrados? Es historia vieja. Anyway... Greetings from Argentina.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, there are more people from Sweden here. I'm oddly happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was born in Mexico, but I live in Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  9. From the Netherlands....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belgium, the land of beer and chocolates :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jamaica here to represent

    ReplyDelete