.:Up Next With Jane & Maura:.

Welcome to the ORIGINAL Rizzles blog! Often imitated, never duplicated!

Follow @JaneRizzoli & @MauraIsles on Twitter!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Stop the Hate

As you may notice, I have disabled the anonymous comment posting here. Why? As the old saying goes, there is always 1 bad apple in the bunch. In this case, that apple decided to come here, and, instead of just walking away like a decent, respectful human being, they decided to make nasty, unnecessary comments on a posting that one of my admins posted. I don't tolerate bullying in any manner. And what they did are actions of a bully. This site has ALWAYS been drama free. That is what we, Rizzy, Adm Hawthorne and myself, all agreed upon when we created this site.

We work hard at keeping this site updated with the most current information, pictures, events, etc. It's not an easy task, and, for someone to come along and be disrespectful and hateful on a site that does not belong to them, it just won't be tolerated. Never has been, never will be.

To the individual who decided to hide behind "Anonymous" to make your nasty comments - You are a coward. You spew hate and trash from your fingertips as if you're some sort of bad ass, but, honestly, you're just a coward. You don't have the balls to post your real name along with those comments. You are a bully hiding behind a computer screen. If you were to come face to face with the admin that you hated on, you wouldn't say one single word that you posted here to her face. It's time to grow up and find a new hobby. If you don't like what is posted here, then don't come here. That's the easiest solution. What if it was your daughter, sister, mother who was being talked to, or talked about, in the way you did here today about my admin; how would that make you feel? Stop and think about your actions before you post a reaction. Words, even though they're on a computer screen, posted by some individual that you've never met and probably never will, hurt.

I am not saying that anyone here has to agree with any of the admins or, heck, anyone else's opinions posted here, but there is a respectful way to say things. As Thumper says.. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

We appreciate those of you who have always supported this site, who have shown this site, the actors and writers of the show, respect. We thank you for sticking by us for over a year and a half. This site has been active since October of 2010. YOU make this site what it is. Not us. We thank you.


~Shauna

6 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. Also, somethings, while they are opinions, which everyone has a right to have, should be kept in one's mind. I always have and always will support this site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seldom comment on this site but I'm an avid R&I fan. I appreciate all the hard work you guys do to bring us tidbits and inside info. I have neither the time nor the energy to seek out this type of information for myself and that makes this my "go-to" site for this particular guilty pleasure of mine. Thanks for all you do and ignore the haters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free speech only goes so far. You can disagree, or express dislike without being hurtful, or obnoxious. I didn't see the comment, but kudos to you for sticking up for yourself (and your admins). And thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a perpetual lurker but decided to decloak to add my support to you on the issue of abusive anons.

    Karma.

    That is all.

    Oh, and kudos to you and the other admins for doing all the work you do on this blog. I very much appreciate it.

    Mo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well said and I support you girls 100%

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree 110%. I appreciate all the effort you put forth for this site.

    ReplyDelete